1.30.2010

Oops... Hi!

I have been on this embroidery painting kick.
Right now I am doing a 3-D snake with scales...
Pics later...
But you know me- *or maybe not?* along this vein:

Photobucket
(This is something I did in photoshop a few years ago- I took the photo of the skull in
Paris' Natural History Museum.)

Photobucket


It's been a wee bit since I've been on here...
I thought I would update that I was a Jackalope for Halloween...!

Unfortunately I don't have pics of the full costume-
Photobucket
on me.

Photobucket
on Sheebie sister squee.

Photobucket
on Bill...

Good times.

I've also been drowning myself in Vampire books and movies.
When I get obsessed, I get obsessed. I literally am having a hard time watching or
reading anything that doesn't have a vampire in it somewheres. (granted, this is not
a new obsession)

Photobucket
My personal new fave- Book and Movie.
Night Watch

Photobucket
Photobucket
Near Dark... really one of the best Vampire bar scenes ever...

Photobucket
Lost Boys.

Photobucket
From Dusk till Dawn.

Photobucket
Gary Oldman is so hot.
Dracula.

Photobucket
Let the Right One In.

Photobucket
Klaus Kinski as Nosferatu.


yay!